Screenprinting on Dry-fit Tees
This week we worked on North Lauderdale Fire Rescue dry-fit style shirts. Printing Fire up for a cure for October breast cancer awareness month. We offered screen printing using Low Bleed inks to prevent dye migration on performance polyester shirts and keep the prints looking crisp.
- 5 oz., 100% polyester jersey knit
- Aqua FX ® for wicking properties
- Freshcare ® for anti-microbial properties
- Double-needle hemmed 5/8″ sleeves and bottom hem
- Rib knit 3/4″ collar (no topstitch)
- Tear away label
- Gildan’s manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
- Gildan’s Community Investment Program supports education, the environment, humanitarian aid and active living in the communities we do business in
- Deco Eligible
Dye migration is the movement of dye from a dyed material (t-shirt) to another material (ink) in contact with the dyed material. It can occur on polyester and poly/cotton blend t-shirts and other garments when the garment is heated to temperatures to excessive temperatures.